Hi, it’s great to meet you!
We are GreenOnyx® - a unique agro culture start-up, located in Tel-Aviv.
We're visionary thinkers and pioneers and have been the first and only company to develop a compact fully automated technological platform for growing and globally commercializing fresh, super nutritious vegetables from the duckweed family back to your plate. We're here to revolutionize health!
At GreenOnyx®, we give back what we take in everything we do.
Welcome to the new future of agriculture 4.0!
Now we’re looking for a Bookkeeper!
What will you do in this role?
• Perform all activities related to accounts payable including reviewing and processing payments to local and foreign vendors.
• Recording daily financial transactions including closing entries and cut off accounts.
• Reporting to statutory authorities: ITA, National Insurance and VAT.
• Assist and support in the annual audit process.
• Recording and maintaining a business financial transactions
• Review and record reimbursements of employees travel and expense reports.
• Assist with other payroll tasks and reporting required.
• Performing the month-end financial accounting close within tight deadline
• Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
So, if you have:
• Certified Bookkeeper (Level 1+2+3).
• At least 3 year’s proven experience in Bookkeeping.
• Extensive SAP B1 experience.
• Great attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to work in a team environment, under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Solid verbal and written communication skills in English.
Then, you should join our GreenOnyx family!