This is an accessibility statement from GreenOnyx.
Measures to support accessibility
GreenOnyx Ltd takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of GreenOnyx :
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. GreenOnyx is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of GreenOnyx . Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on GreenOnyx :
- Phone: +972545555004
- Visitor Address: 9 HaHaskala Ave. Tel Aviv, Israel
We try to respond to feedback within 7 business days.
Accessibility of GreenOnyx relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
GreenOnyx Ltd assessed the accessibility of GreenOnyx by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 22 January 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.